Psychoanalytic Research Training Program
New Haven, CT
July 16-20, 2013
A project of the Psychoanalytic Psychodynamic Research Society
Click here for a downloadable flier you can use to spread the word about the Research Training Program.
Those interested should write to:
Linda Mayes, M.D.
Yale Child Study Center
230 S. Frontage Road
New Haven, CT 06520
Other information also available from:
- International Journal of Psychoanalysis (1997), vol 78, pp. 643-651
- The American Psychoanalyst, Dec. 2004
- Ask members of the faculty listed below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent and/or current faculty:
- Peter Fonagy, Ph.D.
- Patrick Luyten, Ph.D.
- Mary Target, Ph.D.
- Andrew Gerber, M.D., Ph.D.
- Carl Lejuez, Ph.D.
- Susan Bers, Ph.D.
- John Clarkin, Ph.D.
- David Reiss, M.D.
- John Auerbach, Ph.D.
- Robert Waldinger, M.D.
- Helena Rutherford, Ph.D.
- Linda Mayes, M.D.
- Chris Fowler, Ph.D.
- Golan Sharar, Ph.D.
- Steven Huprich, Ph.D.
How To Apply
Applicants need to come with a research project/question and a beginning research
design that they want consultation on. They also need to be prepared to present their ideas
to the research group. Applications should be submitted via email to Linda Mayes, email@example.com, and Marion Mayes, firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications has been extended to June 1, 2013.
The application should include:
- A brief CV
- A 200 word abstract of the applicant’s research interests and goals
- A description of the applicant’s current research involvement and the project the applicant plans to present at the meeting including details on the research plan and design (up to 4 pages)
- A set of questions for which the applicant is seeking research consultation (up to 1 page)
- For predoctoral applicants — a letter from the dissertation advisor stating support for the applicant’s seeking consultation