INTERNATIONAL PSYCHOANALYTICAL ASSOCIATION
19th ANNUAL RESEARCH TRAINING PROGRAMME
Together with the Psychoanalytic Psychodynamic Research Society (PPRS)
Yale University, July 12-17, 2015
See link below for flier with detailed information
Click here for a downloadable flier with details about the program, and that you can use to spread the word about the Research Training Program.
Those interested should write to:
Linda Mayes, M.D.
Yale Child Study Center
230 S. Frontage Road
New Haven, CT 06520
Other information also available from:
- International Journal of Psychoanalysis (1997), vol 78, pp. 643-651
- The American Psychoanalyst, Dec. 2004
- Ask members of the faculty listed below or send an email to email@example.com
Recent and/or current faculty:
- Peter Fonagy, Ph.D.
- Patrick Luyten, Ph.D.
- Mary Target, Ph.D.
- Andrew Gerber, M.D., Ph.D.
- Carl Lejuez, Ph.D.
- Susan Bers, Ph.D.
- John Clarkin, Ph.D.
- David Reiss, M.D.
- John Auerbach, Ph.D.
- Robert Waldinger, M.D.
- Helena Rutherford, Ph.D.
- Linda Mayes, M.D.
- Chris Fowler, Ph.D.
- Golan Sharar, Ph.D.
- Steven Huprich, Ph.D.
How To Apply
Applicants need to come with a research project/question and a beginning research
design that they want consultation on. They also need to be prepared to present their ideas
to the research group.
Those interested should write to: Linda Mayes, firstname.lastname@example.org copy to email@example.com
The deadline for applications is April 15, 2015.
The application should include (please keep to a maximum of 6 pages total):
- A brief CV
- A 200 word abstract of the applicant’s research interests and goals
- A description of the applicant’s current research involvement and the project the applicant plans to present at the meeting including details on the research plan and design (up to 4 pages)
- A set of questions for which the applicant is seeking research consultation (up to 1 page)
- For predoctoral applicants — a letter from the dissertation advisor stating support for the applicant’s seeking consultation